C# Tutorial – Create a UCAS Calculator for BTEC V1
- Subject: C# Tutorials
- Learning Time: 1 hour
Welcome to this UCAS calculator tutorial. In this tutorial we will create a simple UCAS calculator using visual studio with C# programming language. In this tutorial we will be looking in-depth information about the components used flow charts and the outcome of the program.
- Using the components in visual studio such as text box, labels and buttons
- Using c# if statements to determine the results
- Calculating results based on user input
- GUI elements used in windows form
- Users will enter pp, mp, mm, dm, dd
- Based on the user input the program will display the results accordingly.