Create flappy bird game in Visual Studio using C#
- Subject: C# Tutorials
- Learning Time: 3 hours
This tutorial shows how to create a flappy bird game in Visual Studio. You will need Microsoft Visual Studio to follow this tutorial. You will learn how object collision works in C# and how to animate objects using few variables.
In this tutorial you will learn
- How to use picture box in visual studio
- How to use functions in C#
- How to use events in C# and Visual Studio
- How to use keyboard event in C#
- How to use timer event in C#
- Creating and detecting object collision in C#
Follow the step by step tutorial below:c-sharp-tutorial-how-to-create-a-flappy-bird-game-in-visual-studio-01
Full code for the game is in page 2.