Create a typing game in Visual Studio with C#
- Subject: C# Tutorials
- Learning Time: 1 hour
In this tutorial you will learn to create a simple typing game in visual studio with C#. This tutorial explores an important element in C# which is Array. An array can contain multiple values in one array and you can access the array by specifying an unique number in the index value.
C# Flappy Bird Hunting Game MasterClass
Create a interactive shooting game with Flappy Birds
- Use OOP to make the game
- Backgrounds and Play Music
- Work with Multiple Forms
- & Much more ..
In this new course we will recreate the very popular game with a twist. We will create this game from an empty project to a fully compiled EXE file using Visual Studio. Click here to see the full course details.
In this lesson you will learn:
- How to use array in C# (C sharp)
- How to access certain index in the array list
- How to use selection method (IF statement)
- Changing label values dynamically
- Tracking user input
- Check if text values match
Go to page 2 for full code in the game.