Create a Maths quiz game in visual studio using C# V1
- Subject: C# Tutorials
- Learning Time: 3 hours
Maths games are very popular and easy to learn. This game will challenge the user in a very different way. Instead of guessing the answer or even the question you need to guess whether its adding, substracting, multiplying or dividing the numbers.
Each maths formula is linked to single keystroke and by pressing them you can play the game. it will show an message to say if you got it right or wrong.
Learning outcomes from this tutorial:
- Using random number class in C#
- Using picture box
- Using key press event
- Using ASCII codes and keycodes to validate user input
- Using message box to show feedback
- Using if and switch statements for conditions
- Creating individual functions (6 functions)
Full code on the next page