C# Tutorial – Create a Superhero Memory Game
- Subject: C# Tutorials
- Learning Time: 3 hours
In this tutorial we are going to create a full memory/matching game using superhero images. This tutorial is an advanced tutorial so it would be advantageous to go through some other tutorials before trying this one. However we have made sure you can follow it just as easily as others but its not just about making something work its about understanding the process. This project is being developed in Visual Studio 2015 using the C# programming language. Everything is explained in detail please make sure you follow along accurately and feel free to double check your work if you are unsure of any elements while in development.
C# Flappy Bird Hunting Game MasterClass
Create a interactive shooting game with Flappy Birds
- Use OOP to make the game
- Backgrounds and Play Music
- Work with Multiple Forms
- & Much more ..
In this new course we will recreate the very popular game with a twist. We will create this game from an empty project to a fully compiled EXE file using Visual Studio. Click here to see the full course details.
- Creating a full memory/matching game in visual studio using c# programming language
- Using Picture Boxes
- Using Picture Box Array
- Using Vectors
- Using Windows Form Events such as click and timer event
- Detecting and assigning tags to picture boxes dynamically
- Using Loops to detect active components in a Windows Form
- Creating a count down timer for the game
- Restarting the game once its been completed