C# Tutorial – Create a Batman Gravity Run Game in Visual Studio
- Subject: C# Tutorials
- Learning Time: 2 hours
In this tutorial we will create a full Batman Gravity Run game in visual studio using C# programming language. We are not going to use any games programming libraries such as XNA, Monogame or DirectX. We are only going to need Label, Picture Boxes and Timer to create this fun game. This game is aimed for the beginner programmers who want to create something fun and learn a little programming on the go. This is an easy game to learn since we have only two events in the whole game and a custom function.
Lesson Objectives –
- Create and use Boolean effectively
- Understand the games development cycle in visual studio
- Understanding BOUNDS in C# and Picture Boxes
- Placing the player on different sides a picture box depending on which button and where the bounds met
- Resetting an entire game with the custom Reset() function
- Stopping players from double tapping the jump button
- Running Loops
- Using TAGS for components effectively
Download the batman gravity jump game resources Here.
[pdfjs-viewer url=”http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mooict.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2017%2F03%2FC_Sharp_batman_gravity_run_Game_In_Visual_Studio.pdf” viewer_width=100% viewer_height=800px fullscreen=false download=false print=false]