Visual Basic Tutorial – Create a currency converter v2
- Subject: Visual Basic Tutorials
- Learning Time: 2 hours
Hi, Welcome to this detailed tutorial about how to create a Currency Converter using visual basic programming language. We will be using visual studio 2010 version you can use any version of this software to follow this tutorial. We have created a detailed step by step guide to help you create and debug a fully working currency converter app. We have done another tutorial on currency converter in which are able to convert different currencies using the radio button. This one will use a different GUI to achieve a similar result.
C# Flappy Bird Hunting Game MasterClass
Create a interactive shooting game with Flappy Birds
- Use OOP to make the game
- Backgrounds and Play Music
- Work with Multiple Forms
- & Much more ..
In this new course we will recreate the very popular game with a twist. We will create this game from an empty project to a fully compiled EXE file using Visual Studio. Click here to see the full course details.
In this lesson we will cover
- How to create a fully working currency tutorial in visual studio using visual basic
- Enter custom currency conversion rates
- Using double data type and click events
- Using buttons, text boxes and labels
- Using multiple Forms
- Using Classes in visual basic
- Following the complete code using Flow charts and Algorithms to enhance the understanding of code written