Visual Basic Tutorial: Currency Converter
- Subject: Visual Basic Tutorials
- Learning Time: 1 hour
In this tutorial we will learn to create a currency converter in visual basic. We are using Visual Studio 2010 version you can use any of your choice. We are going to convert our UK currency to other countries such as Europe, America, Australia, India, China and Japan.
C# Flappy Bird Hunting Game MasterClass
Create a interactive shooting game with Flappy Birds
- Use OOP to make the game
- Backgrounds and Play Music
- Work with Multiple Forms
- & Much more ..
In this new course we will recreate the very popular game with a twist. We will create this game from an empty project to a fully compiled EXE file using Visual Studio. Click here to see the full course details.
- Using global variable in Visual basic
- Using radio buttons in visual studio
- Using functions and events
- Using IF statement in visual basic
- Using labels and atrimetic calculations
Pages: 1 2