C# Tutorial: Text Bouncing Animation
- Subject: C# Tutorials
- Learning Time: 2 Hours
In this tutorial we will show you how to create a cool text bouncing animation in C#. We won’t just make it bounce around the Windows Form we will change its colour as it goes around. In games programming often times we need to calculate when an object has left the area so we can bring it back in view. So get ready for this exciting tutorial.
C# Flappy Bird Hunting Game MasterClass
Create a interactive shooting game with Flappy Birds
- Use OOP to make the game
- Backgrounds and Play Music
- Work with Multiple Forms
- & Much more ..
In this new course we will recreate the very popular game with a twist. We will create this game from an empty project to a fully compiled EXE file using Visual Studio. Click here to see the full course details.
- Using local and global variables
- Using timer event in C#
- Using Microsoft Visual Studio
- Using Windows Form application
- Detecting the X and Y position of Object
- Using the Client Width and Client Height as reference
Full code this application is on next page.