C# Tutorial Create an interest calculator
- Subject: C# Tutorials
- Learning Time: 1 hour
Welcome to this tutorial for C#. In this tutorial we will create a fully functional interest calculator using visual studio. You can use any version of visual studio to follow along with this tutorial. Interest calculator is a useful project to learn about some of the built in functions in C# and also create a quick and fun project.
C# Flappy Bird Hunting Game MasterClass
Create a interactive shooting game with Flappy Birds
- Use OOP to make the game
- Backgrounds and Play Music
- Work with Multiple Forms
- & Much more ..
In this new course we will recreate the very popular game with a twist. We will create this game from an empty project to a fully compiled EXE file using Visual Studio. Click here to see the full course details.
In this tutorial you will learn
- How to convert different variables such as string to double and double to string
- Using the power of function in C# Math.Pow()
- Using Visual Components such as text boxes, labels and button
- Using Maths formula to create an algorithm to calculate interest
- Limiting the decimal point display on strings
- Debugging the program
Pages: 1 2