Visual Basic Tutorial – Create a Binary Calculation Game
- Subject: Visual Basic Tutorials
- Learning Time: 4 hours
Welcome to this visual basic tutorial. We will be making a binary calculation game visual studio 2010. In this game we will be allowing the user to select from 0 to 1 in a combo box and then we will check the to see if their calculations are correct. If they don’t get the answer right, then we will just add a number to the retry option. We will be using for loops, events, if statements and functions in this project so pay attention to the details.
C# Flappy Bird Hunting Game MasterClass
Create a interactive shooting game with Flappy Birds
- Use OOP to make the game
- Backgrounds and Play Music
- Work with Multiple Forms
- & Much more ..
In this new course we will recreate the very popular game with a twist. We will create this game from an empty project to a fully compiled EXE file using Visual Studio. Click here to see the full course details.
In this lesson you will learn
- Use combo drop down menu to select from 0 to 1
- Use loops to find which combo box is active
- To protect the combo boxes so users cannot cheat
- How to add values to a string using a loop
- Ask random question to player and make them match the number in binary
- Check if the answer is right then present a new question
- Check if the answer is wrong then add 1 to the tried option
- Show the actual binary number on screen
- Show the denary/decimal number on the screen
- Show message box
- Reset the combo boxes
- Using independent functions and recall them multiple times.
For the full code go to Page 2 of this tutorial.binary_calculation_game