Unity3D Tutorial: Pong!
- Subject: Unity 3D Tutorial
- Learning Time: 5 hours
In this tutorial you will learn how to recreate the classic game Pong in Unity3D, it assumes some basic Unity knowledge but is a relatively basic tutorial. This should take around 4-5 hours for you to complete with some basic Unity familiarity.
C# Flappy Bird Hunting Game MasterClass
Create a interactive shooting game with Flappy Birds
- Use OOP to make the game
- Backgrounds and Play Music
- Work with Multiple Forms
- & Much more ..
In this new course we will recreate the very popular game with a twist. We will create this game from an empty project to a fully compiled EXE file using Visual Studio. Click here to see the full course details.
- Intro to Orthographic Camera
- How to work with Unity 2D tools
- Implement basic physics (colliders and rigidbodies) in Unity
- Implementing a basic score system with Unity’s UGUI system
Images For PongThis-tutorial-recreates-the-classic-game-Pong