Unity Tutorial- creating a third person game in Unity
- Subject: Unity 3D Tutorial
- Learning Time: 40
This will form a group of resources and tutorials that, when brought together will give you all the skills needed to complete a third person shooter game. There’s a whole load of different skills involved and a lot of the skills transfer to elsewhere, these include;
C# Flappy Bird Hunting Game MasterClass
Create a interactive shooting game with Flappy Birds
- Use OOP to make the game
- Backgrounds and Play Music
- Work with Multiple Forms
- & Much more ..
In this new course we will recreate the very popular game with a twist. We will create this game from an empty project to a fully compiled EXE file using Visual Studio. Click here to see the full course details.
- Terrain Generation
- Importing Assets
- Player Input and movement
- Enemy and AI movement
- Collisons, triggers and raycasts leading to interaction
- In game UIs
- Much more!
The tutorial doesn’t assume much knowledge regarding programming and whilst we can’t cover everything we will attempt to cover most of the basics.
The tutorials comprise:
- Setting up Unity and the basics of the editor/ where you can find help and advice
- Creating a Basic scene in Unity and Player Movement
- Creating Enemies, including basic AI
- Damaging Shooting and Interaction- including colliders, triggers and raycasts
- Creating an in-game UI
- Navmeshes and More AI Movement
- Minimaps and other viewpoints
- Models and Animations
- Spawning Characters