Unity Tutorial- Create a 360 VR Video Player in Unity
- Subject: Unity 3D Tutorial
- Learning Time: 2 hours
This tutorial is short and to the point, it’s all about how to utilise Unity’s new Video Player in 5.6 to create a simple 360 video application. You can bring your own 360 videos in and do all sorts, it is the usually the first step in students creating their own VR [Virtual Reality] experiences.
C# Flappy Bird Hunting Game MasterClass
Create a interactive shooting game with Flappy Birds
- Use OOP to make the game
- Backgrounds and Play Music
- Work with Multiple Forms
- & Much more ..
In this new course we will recreate the very popular game with a twist. We will create this game from an empty project to a fully compiled EXE file using Visual Studio. Click here to see the full course details.
- Learn to bring in a 360 video within Unity and map it correctly
- Implement camera controls for navigating that 360 video
- Use Unity’s built in SDK integrations for the main VR platforms.