Packet Tracer Tutorial: WIFI networking configuration
- Subject: Packet Tracer
- Learning Time: 2 hour
In this tutorial we will learn how to create and configure a WIFI network in packet tracer. Its very simple and easy to manage. If you are using a WIFI network at home (well duuuuh) you can do this with your existing router to make it more secure, or you can just learn something new for today. Either way happy days.
C# Flappy Bird Hunting Game MasterClass
Create a interactive shooting game with Flappy Birds
- Use OOP to make the game
- Backgrounds and Play Music
- Work with Multiple Forms
- & Much more ..
In this new course we will recreate the very popular game with a twist. We will create this game from an empty project to a fully compiled EXE file using Visual Studio. Click here to see the full course details.
- Create a WIFI network in packet tracer
- Enable WIFI connection with other devices
- Enable WIFI protection using password and SSID
- Enable devices connection to the network using WIFI network name and password
- Exclude a device from connecting to the network
- Enable MAC filter in the network settings