C# Tutorial- Static variables and Objects
- Subject: C# Tutorials
- Learning Time:
This tutorial creates a C# console application that demonstrates Static variables and, more importantly creating classes and objects in C#.
C# Flappy Bird Hunting Game MasterClass
Create a interactive shooting game with Flappy Birds
- Use OOP to make the game
- Backgrounds and Play Music
- Work with Multiple Forms
- & Much more ..
In this new course we will recreate the very popular game with a twist. We will create this game from an empty project to a fully compiled EXE file using Visual Studio. Click here to see the full course details.
- Create a simple Console application in C#
- Create a Class to represent a coin that can be flipped
- Create two copies of that coin and simulate them being flipped
- Implement static variables into a C# class.