Flappy Bird Maker – Learning how to code by coding flappy bird
- Subject: ICT Software
- Learning Time: 0
This software is created for educational purposes, I created this Flappy Bird Maker to make it easy for people who are new to programming to get a head start by understanding simple and short programming commands which makes the game run.
C# Flappy Bird Hunting Game MasterClass
Create a interactive shooting game with Flappy Birds
- Use OOP to make the game
- Backgrounds and Play Music
- Work with Multiple Forms
- & Much more ..
In this new course we will recreate the very popular game with a twist. We will create this game from an empty project to a fully compiled EXE file using Visual Studio. Click here to see the full course details.
This application will allow users to create a simple Flappy bird game without using Visual Studio because some systems do not have it installed. This application will allow users to enter code directly and then to run the program interactively without using any other dependent software.
This program comes with several features which are –
- Able to choose a different bird
- Storyboard and wireframe of the game is available in the game
- Each line of code is presented above the boxes
- Boxes will turn between red and green, red: code is wrong check the line above, green: code is correct move to the next line of code
- Once all the lines are green you can play game
- Press SPACE to jump the bird or Press R button to set the game
This is a free portable application created using C# in Visual Studio 2010. You can follow the full tutorial on how to create a Flappy bird game on our website.