C# tutorials- Create a Simple SoundBoard Application in Visual Studio
- Subject: C# Tutorials
- Learning Time: 2 hours
In this tutorial, we create a soundboard app for Windows using just C# built in functions.
C# Flappy Bird Hunting Game MasterClass
Create a interactive shooting game with Flappy Birds
- Use OOP to make the game
- Backgrounds and Play Music
- Work with Multiple Forms
- & Much more ..
In this new course we will recreate the very popular game with a twist. We will create this game from an empty project to a fully compiled EXE file using Visual Studio. Click here to see the full course details.
Lesson Objective –
- Creating a fully working soundboard in C#
- Use free to use sound effects
- Create Events that trigger sounds
- Import libraries where needed
- Use Iteration (loops) to add to playlist
- Use a menu strip to add help