HTML5, CSS and JS Tutorial – Create a simple portfolio website
- Subject: HTML5 Tutorials
- Learning Time: 6 hours
Welcome to this tutorial, in this tutorial we will show how to create a simple Portfolio website with a contact page. The project files are available below you can download it and check how it was created. You can use any of the web development software to create this website. You can also use Notepad to create it. Every HTML and CSS files are only text based files which are then put in to a Browser such as Firefox, Google Chrome or Opera and it will compile the files to display them on to the screen. This website contains 5 Web Pages complete with pictures. We will be using a single CSS file to style the whole website.
C# Flappy Bird Hunting Game MasterClass
Create a interactive shooting game with Flappy Birds
- Use OOP to make the game
- Backgrounds and Play Music
- Work with Multiple Forms
- & Much more ..
In this new course we will recreate the very popular game with a twist. We will create this game from an empty project to a fully compiled EXE file using Visual Studio. Click here to see the full course details.
Lesson Objectives –
- Create a full 5 page website
- Create web forms for contact page
- Create single CSS file to style the page
- Create a videos page and embed videos from YouTube to the website
- Create a Hobbies page where you can list all the things you like doing outside of work
- Use various images and change their properties
- Create hover effects and use the new CSS Shadow property
- How to present a web design project for your school work