Create a typing game in Visual Studio with C#
- Subject: C# Tutorials
- Learning Time: 1 hour
In this tutorial you will learn to create a simple typing game in visual studio with C#. This tutorial explores an important element in C# which is Array. An array can contain multiple values in one array and you can access the array by specifying an unique number in the index value.
In this lesson you will learn:
- How to use array in C# (C sharp)
- How to access certain index in the array list
- How to use selection method (IF statement)
- Changing label values dynamically
- Tracking user input
- Check if text values match
Go to page 2 for full code in the game.
Read Next: 1 2