C# Tutorial – YouTube Video Player in Web View
- Subject: C# Tutorials
- Learning Time: 2 hours
In this tutorial we will cover how to create a YouTube player in C# using Web View. In our last tutorial we looked at how to create a YouTube player using FLASH and ACTIVEX OBJECTS, which is awesome but it’s always good to know more ways to do something. So what is web view. Is basic terms it’s a simple web browser built into C# / Visual Studio can be used as an object and has its own properties we can modify. Full code for the tutorial is available in next page.
- How to use web browser in C#
- How to dynamically embed YouTube in C#
- How to use a drop down menu
- How to link a drop down menu and a button in C#
- How to view multiple videos in C# using the web browser
- How to embed HTML in the web browser using C#
Full Code for this project is on the next page.
Read Next: 1 2